Bio-Trim is a combination supplement that contains Chromium, L-Canitine, Co-enzyme Q10 and extract of the Malabar tamarind (Garcinia cambogia). Bio Trim´s content of Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels to support weight management. Pharma Nord Bio Trim should be used together with a healthy diet and a weight loss plan
Why Pharma Nord Bio Trim:
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Unique combination supplement.
- Works on four major areas of the body, energy production, digestion, fat metabolism and sugar balance.
- Each tablet of Pharma-Nord Bio-Trim contains 50mg carnitine, 30 microgm chromium, 10mg coenzyme Q10, and 300mg of Garcinia cambogia.
What does Bio-Trim do?
The components of Bio-Trim are targeted at four areas of metabolism relevant to weight loss, namely sugar balance, fat metabolism, energy supply and digestion.
- Chromium is a component of the Glucose Tolerance Factor, which is involved in the control of sugar metabolism within the body.
- L-carnitine promotes efficient utilization of fat within the body, by mediating the transport of fatty acids into muscle tissue, for conversion into energy.
- Coenzyme Q10 is involved in the cellular energy generation process, and helps maintain the body's energy supply when dietary intake is reduced.
- Garcinia Cambogia is a dried fruit used for culinary purposes in South East Asia, it has a filling effect, reducing hunger.
How much should you take:
Pharma-Nord recommends 1 tablet to be taken 3 times per day , 30 minutes before food with plenty of water, or as directed by a physician.
Are there adverse effects from taking Bio-Trim?
- Bio-Trim is stimulant-free, and usually well tolerated, with no reports of significant adverse effects.
- Those with impaired renal function should exercise caution when taking chromium.
- Diabetics taking chromium may need to modify their insulin medication.
- Not recommended for those with an allergy to citrus fruits or those prone to migraines.
- Pregnant or lactating women and those on medication should consult a doctor before using any product.
- Chromium 30µg
- Ubiquinone (co-enzyme Q10) 10mg
- Carnitine 50mg
- Fibre (Garcinia cambogia) 300mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
- Tricalcium phosphate
- Magnesium stearate
- Titanium dioxide
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.