An extra high-potency plant-based digestive enzyme supplement formulated to optimize breakdown of protein, fats and carbohydrates across a broad pH range.
- Kristazyme helps counteract the age-related decline in pancreatic enzyme production, which can lead to compromised digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Kristazyme can also be used therapeutically for various digestive disorders, including bloating, malabsorption and intestinal hyper-permeability (leaky gut syndrome)
- Manufactured exclusively from plant enzymes, which operate over a wider pH range than pancreatin (animal derived digestive enzymes)
- Works in the acid environment of the stomach as well as the alkaline environment of the small intestines
- Contains an unusually high lipase content (1,250 FCC LU) to optimize the digestion of dietary fats and oils
- Contains five different proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes, four proteases plus bromelain, a complex of enzymes extracted from pineapples
- Contains lactase to hydrolyze lactose (milk sugar) which can assist lactose intolerant individuals in digesting dairy products
- Contains several additional carbohydrate digesting enzymes (amylase, cellulose, malt diastase, cellulose, invertase [sucrase]) to break down starches and sugars
- Though aspergillus species are used in the manufacturing process, no aspergillus is present in the final product of the enzymes
- Kristazyme is contraindicated with gastric ulcers (as the proteolytic enzymes can aggravate the damaged endothelium), and should be used with caution in cases of gastritis
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.