The preparation, development and clinical trials of Presto Gel have been performed by Dr.A.Viminitz and Dr.S.Shohet with the purpose of finding an alternative natural solution for hemorrhoids
Many people who suffer from hemorrhoids search for alternative solutions to minimize their pain and suffering, most hemorrhoid treatments available today result in little or no success. Some common reasons for the lack of success in managing the hemorrhoids condition include:
- Most medicinal hemorrhoids ointments specify limited time use due to certain ingredients carrying specific warnings against extended use. As a result, the patient is often forced to stop the treatment prior to any improvement occurring in his/her hemorrhoid condition.
- Waiting for treatments involving surgical intervention is a time consuming process.
- There is sometimes a tendency to avoid treatment for fear of drug interactions, especially so during pregnancy
- Allows unlimited duration of use.
- Without side effects.
- May be used by pregnant and postnatal women.
- May be used by both men and women of all ages, without contradiction to other medications or arousing inter-medicinal reactions.
- Acts fast and efficiently in relieving and alleviating local pain and pressure and has a significant disinfective ability against bacterial infections which cause inflammations in the rectal area.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.