Quest Selenium provides nutrients which have complementary antioxidant functions in the body. Selenium is yeast free.
• Selenium is the principal component of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase
• Selenium is a vital antioxidant to help maintain overall health
• Synergistic formula with antioxidant vitamins C & E
• Selenium can be used specifically to support immune function
One tablet daily with food
- Vitamin C 100mg
- Vitamin E (25iu) 17mg
- Selenium 200µg
- Di-calcium phosphate (filler and binder)
- Microcrystalline cellulose (filler and binder)
- Magnesium stearate (lubricant)
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.