Each Udo's Choice Digestive Enzyme Vegetarian Capsule contains seven plant-based enzymes, assisting the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates, proteins, sugars and fibre, aiding a healthy digestion and nutrient absorption. Naturally occuring enzymes are often lost in the preparation and cooking process and Udos Choice Digestive Enzymes are there to help replace the amount of enzymes in your body.
- Seven different digestive enzymes in every capsule - required to break down and metabolise the full range of food types - protein, fat, starch, soluble and insoluble fibre, milk sugar, and other complex sugars.
- Guaranteed enzyme activity - The Udo´s Choice Digestive Blend is made according to FCC (Food Chemical Codex) methods.
- A rich source of protein-digesting enzymes - we use at least five kinds of proteases as undigested proteins are the main cause of food-related digestive complaints.
- Precision and Balance - this Enzyme Blend contains enzymes to replace those destroyed during the cooking and processing of foods. The enzyme combinations it contains are deliberately chosen and precisely balanced to optimise the body´s utilisation of nutrients.
- 100% Plant-based Digestive Enzymes which have a strong record of safe use in the food industry and are suitable for both vegetarians and meat eaters.
175 mg of pure vegetable source enzyme blend with the following guaranteed activity:
- Alpha-amylase 5000 DU
- Lactase 37.5mg ALU
- Alpha-galactosidase 260 GalU
- Protease 12500 HUT
- Cellulase 400 CU
- Lipase 150 LU
- Stem bromelain 50000 PU
In a base of beetroot fibre in easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.