A soothing bowel formula that is intended to provide nutritive support for a healthy digestive tract and normal bowel function. Its unique combination of herbs offers dependable, comfortable support for your system in these uncomfortable times.
Colon Supporting Herbs:
- Rhubarb (root extract) is a plant from Asia with mild laxative properties to help support normal bowel movements.
- Myrobalan (fruit extract) is an ancient Ayurvedic herb that contains naturally occurring vitamin C, which is an important antioxidant that helps reduce the daily load of toxins and other free radical producing substances.
- Ginger root supports better digestion and therefore provides better absorption of the ingredients.
- Peppermint Leaf has a soothing effect on the digestive tract. It may also help reduce the spasms associated with diarrhea and spastic colon.
- Elecampane contains inulin, a fiber known as a prebiotic that helps feed the beneficial bacteria in the intestines and ensure regular bowel movelements. It has been used since Roman times to aid digestion and may also help reduce inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Aloe vera gel supports stomach and intestinal lining health with its soothing gel. The gel does not contain alloin, a laxative substance found in the leaves.
The food we eat and the water we drink inevitably contain toxins, heavy metals, alcohols and other dangerous molecules. A healthy intestinal lining will act as a selective barrier, keeping large particles of these unhealthy substances from entering the blood and lymphatic systems. If enough fiber is ingested, the toxins that accumulate in the intestines can be carried out of the body regularly. Chronic disease, ingestion of food and water-based toxins, the daily use of prescription drugs may all have a deletorius affect on the lining and potentially make it hyperpermeable (leaky gut syndrome), allowing toxins to cross through, increasing the load on the liver. From there, it can trigger tissue toxicity and mitochondrial dysfunction, leading to cell death. Maintaining a healthy intestinal lining is crucial to the good health of the entire organism.
Take 2 capsules twice a day with a meal or glass of water.
Rhubarb, Myrobalan fruit, Ginger, Peppermint leaf, Elecampane, Aloe leaf, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose Capsule, Sodium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Stearate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are pregnant, have bile duct obstruction, gallstones, stomach ulcers or hyperactivity. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Do not use for children under the age of 12. Not for long term use.
Per 4 Capsules
|Proprietary Blend: Rhubarb (root extract), Myrobalan (fruit extract),
Ginger (rhizome extract), Peppermint (leaf),
Elecampane (root extract), Aloe (leaf gel extract)
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.