Solgar Advanced Antioxidant Formula is a high quality antioxidant formula that provides vitamins and minerals with Food Based Antioxidants.
Ingredients of Solgar Advanced Antioxidant Formula:
Two (2) vegetable capsules of Solgar Advanced Antioxidant Formula provides:
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 500mg
- Vitamin E (200iu as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 134mg
- L-Cysteine (as hydrochloride) 100mg
- Food Based Antioxidants 50mg (powdered extracts of green tea [7.5mg polyphenols], red wine [4.5mg polyphenols] and pycnogenol [3mg procyanidins]
- Powdered Active Plant Base 70mg (Spirulina, Ginkgo biloba extract, Milk thistle extract, Gotu kola extract)
- Natural Source Beta Carotene (as prep) 4.5mg
- Providing other carotenoids 12ug
- Zinc (as glycinate) 10mg
- Taurine 50mg
- Manganese (as glycinate) 4mg
- L-Glutathione 25mg
- Powdered rosehips extract (4:1) and rosehips 26mg
- Mixed tocopherols (as prep) 20mg
- Vitamin A (2500iu as palmitate prep) 751ug
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50ug
- Copper (as lysinate) 1000ug
- Riboflavin-5-Phosphate (coenzyme B2) 6mg
- Albion process patent #4,599,152 Chelazomes SOD (Superoxide Dismutase) Inducers.
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients:
microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Directions For Use of Solgar Advanced Antioxidant Formula:
As a food supplement for adults, two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable capsule shell:
|Dietary Requirement||Vegan, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.