Extra Potency Multiple Vitamins with Amino Acid Chelated Minerals.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS * KOSHER.
Each Solgar VM-75 tablet provides:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)250mg,
- Calcium (as carbonate, amino acid chelate+)64mg,
- Vitamin E (150iu, as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)100mg,
- Thiamin (B1, as thiamine mononitrate)75mg,
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)75mg,
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium pantothenate)75mg,
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)92mg,
- Within tablet 75mg,
- within tablet coating 17mg,
- Niacin (as niacinamide)75mg,
- Inositol 75mg,
- Choline (as bitartrate)31mg,
- Magnesium (as oxide, buffered amino acid chelate+)32mg,
- Natural Source Betacarotene (as prep.)4.5mg,
- Providing other carotenoids 12ug,
- Iodine (as powdered kelp)150ug,
- Zinc (as buffered amino acid chelate+, oxide+)10mg,
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex powder 25mg,
- Betaine Hydrochloride 25mg, Rutin Powder 25mg,
- Boron (as sodium borate, citric acid)0.5mg,
- Copper (as buffered amino acid chelate+)1000ug,
- Vitamin D (400iu, as ergocalciferol prep.)10ug,
- Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin prep.)75ug,
- Biotin (as prep.)75ug,
- Iron (as bisglycinate++)1.3mg,
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)25ug,
- Hesperidin 5mg,
- Folic Acid (as prep.)400ug,
- Powdered Herbal Base 4mg, (alfalfa, acerola extract, kelp, parsley, watercress and rose hips),
- Chromium (as amino acid chelate+++)25ug.
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, cellulose gum, titanium dioxide, vegetable glycerin.
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Dietary Requirement||Halal, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.