Extra High Potency, Balanced Multivitamin with Chelated Minerals.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS*KOSHER.
Two (2) Solgar Formula VM-75 vegetable capsules provide:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)250mg,
- Vitamin E (150iu, as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100mg,
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)75mg,
- Thiamine (B1, as thiamine mononitrate)75mg,
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)75mg,
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)75mg,
- Niacin (Vitamin B3 as niacinamide)75mg,
- Inositol175mg, Choline (as bitartrate)31mg,
- Natural Source Betacarotene (as prep.)4.5mg,
- Providing other carotenoids 12ug,
- Calcium (as carbonate, amino acid chelate+)20mg,
- Magnesium (buffered amino acid chelate+, as oxide)10mg,
- Iodine (as powdered kelp)150ug,
- Zinc (amino acid chelate+, oxide)10mg,
- Betaine Hydrochloride25mg,
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex powder 25mg,
- Ruting 25mg,
- Boron (as sodium borate, citric acid)0.5mg,
- Copper (as buffered amino acid chelate+)1000ug,
- Biotin (as prep.)75ug,
- Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin prep.)75ug,
- Iron (as bisglycinate++)1.3mg,
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate+)1mg,
- Vitamin D (400iu, as ergocalciferol prep.)10ug,
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)25ug,
- Hesperidin5mg, Folic Acid (as prep.)400ug,
- Powdered Herbal Base4mg, (alfalfa, acerola extract, kelp, parsley, watercress and rose hips),
- Chromium (as nicotinoglycinaye amino acid chelate+++) 25ug.
Natural Ingredients: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
As a food supplement for adults, two (2) Solgar Formula VM-75 vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable capsule shell of Solgar Formula VM-75: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
|Dietary Requirement||Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.