Solgar® Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex is Solgar’s premium beauty product. Designed to nourish your skin from within, this advanced beauty supplement combines a special patented called form of collagen, BioCell Collagen ll®, a form that’s easy to for the body to absorb, giving you more skin nourishing ingredients, including skin hydrating hyaluronic acid. With the addition of the powerful antioxidant vitamin C, this beauty complex also provides antioxidant protection from oxidative stress (free radical damage). Solgar® Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex was specially created by Solgar's researchers to help keep your skin soft and supple, and reduce the signs of premature aging.
Solgar® Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex Tablets deliver 1200 mg of BioCell Collagen ll®, and 100 mg of vitamin C per capsule.
- Unique beauty formula designed to nourish skin from within
- Includes patented ingredient BioCell Collagen ll®, a unique and highly absorbable form of collagen, with hyaluronic acid
- BioCell Collagen ll® is clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase skin hydration, and increase collagen content in the dermis to support skin structure and elasticity
- Includes vitamin C to promote the body’s own collagen formation and provide antioxidant protection
- Free from sugar, salt, starch
With increasingly busy lifestyles and other environmental factors, even the most conscientious of us sometimes need a boost to help reduce the signs of premature ageing such as wrinkles, and tired-looking skin. Solgar® understands that good nutrition is the foundation of beautiful skin. That’s why we created our Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex to nourish your skin from within. Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronan) is a substance found within almost all of the cells of the human body. In the skin, hyaluronan may help to retain optimal levels of water in the dermis of the skin. With age, levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin decrease. This age-related loss of hyaluronan may be a contributing factor to fine lines and loss of plumpness. Collagen is an important protein which plays an important role in skin health. It both protects and supports the healing of skin, thereby increasing skin firmness and integrity, helping to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Added vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Contains important antioxidant vitamin C, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Includes patented ingredient BioCell Collagen ll®, a unique and highly absorbable complex of hydrolyzed collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin
Ingredients of Hyaluronic Acid:
One (1) tablet provides:
BioCell Collagen II extract 1200mg
Hydrolysed Collagen Type PP 750mg
Chondroitin Sulphate 240mg
Hyaluronic Acid 120mg
Vitamin C 100mg (as calcium ascorbate)
Colour: Titanium dioxide
Glazing Agent: hydroxypropylemethly cellulose
Vegetable magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide, Vegetable Glycerin.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.