Multivitamin and Mineral Formula for Pregnant and Lactating Women.
A unique form of chelated iron (iron bisglycinate) formulated for maximum absorption without the gastrointestinal irritation or constipating effects that often accompany iron supplementation.
Two (2) Solgar Prenatal Nutrients tablets provide:
- Calcium (as carbonate, citrate) - 650mg
- Magnesium (as oxide, citrate) - 225mg
- Soy Protein Isolate - 80mg
- Iron (as Bisglycinate+) - 14mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 50mg
- Natural Source Betacarotene (as prep.) - 1.8mg
- Providing other carotenoids - 4.8ug
- Biotin (as prep.) - 150ug
- Vitamin E (15iu, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 10mg
- Zinc (as oxide, amino acid chelate) - 7.5mg
- L-Aspartic Acid - 10mg
- Glycine - 10mg
- Copper (as gluconate, amino acid chelate) - 1mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) - 5mg
- Manganese(as gluconate, amino acid chelate) - 0.5mg
- Inositol - 15mg
- Choline (as Bitartrate) - 2mg
- Vitamin D (200iu, as ergocalciferol prep.) - 5ug
- Folic acid (as prep.) - 400ug
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) - 12.5ug
- Iodine (as potassium iodide prep.) - 75ug
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 1.25mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1, as Thiamine mononitrate) - 0.85mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 1mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cobalmin prep.) - 4ug
- Chromium (as picolinate, yeast-free) - 12.5ug
Accidental overdose of iron - containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for pregnant and lactating women, two (2) Solgar Prenatal tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Dietary Requirement||Vegan, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.