A scientifically advanced formulation with ion-exchanged, micro-filtered and hydrolysed whey protein powder, free-form 1-glutamine and free-form branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, mix 28grams (approx. 1level scoop) to 237 ml (8oz) of water or your preferred source of milk and blend or shake vigorously.
Each level scoop of Solgar Whey To Go(approx. 28g) provides:
- Calories - 110
- Calories from fat - 10
- Total fat - 1g
- Saturated Fat - 0.5g
- Cholesterol - 25mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 7g
- Dietary Fibre - 1g
- Sugars - 6g
- Protein - 16g
- Calcium (from whey protein) - 60mg
- Magnesium (from whey protein) - 10mg
- Sodium (from whey protein) - 25mg
- Potassium (from whey protein) - 125mg
- Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate,
- Ion-Exchanged Whey Protein Concentrate (both providing B-lactoglobulin, A-lactalbumin, immunoglobulin, glycomacropeptides, bovine serum albumin, residual caseins, protease peptides and lactoferrin)
- Dutch Cocoa
- Hydrolysed (partially predigested) Whey Protein Concentrate (providing di, tri, oligo and polypeptides)
- Crystalline Fructose
- Natural Chocolate and Vanilla Bean Flavours,
- Vegetable Gum
- Free-Form L-Glutamine (100mg added per serving)
- Free-Form BCAA´s (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine - 100mg of each added per serving)
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
The additional calories and/or protein provided by your favourite type of milk. Solgar Whey To Go Protein is manufactured from the milk of cows not treated with rBGH, recombinant bovine growth hormone. Starch and lactose free, natural chocolate cocoa bean flavour, No artificial sweetners or flavours.
Phenylketonurics (PKU) - Solgar Whey To Go Protein contains Phenylalanine.
|Flavour / Scent||Chocolate|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.