AlphaGuard antioxidant complex is a superlative full-spectrum antioxidant food supplement combining:
OPC Grape Seed and Curcumin extracts two of the most powerful antioxidants available
- Quercetin a natural bioflavanoid with antioxidant and anti-histamine properties
- Stalwart antioxidants such as Beta-Carotene, and Vitamins C (non-acidic) and E (natural)
- Zinc and Selenium extremely important antioxidant minerals
- Green Tea, Bilberry Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lycopene powerful antioxidants
- Lutein a powerful antioxidant carotenoid essential for healthy eyes.
By uniquely combining these ingredients into one food supplement, The Really Healthy Company´s AlphaGuard offers unparalleled protection from harmful cellular oxidation a primary cause of cellular deterioration and premature ageing.
General daily free radical protection and a natural anti-inflammatory. Also skin, joint, eye and nervous system protection. Also helpful for allergies and hay-fever. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate) - 100mg
- Vegetable Cellulose (capsule) - 100mg
- Grape Seed Extract OPC - 60mg
- Rice Flour (base) - 45mg
- Curcumin Extract - 40mg
- Quercetin - 40mg
- Bilberry Extract 4:1 - 30mg
- Lycopene Complex (lycopene 1%) - 25mg
- Vitamin E (natural - 24IU) - 20mg
- Green Tea Extract (30% polyphenols) - 15mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - 15mg
- Lutein Complex (lutein 5%) - 10mg
- Zinc (citrate) - 10mg
- Beta-Carotene - 2mg
- Selenium (L-Methionine) - 25µg
1 or 2 capsules a day with meals, or as advised by a healthcare practitioner.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.