Tiana pure, organic, raw coconut oil is cold pressed from fresh coconuts using no heat at all in the processing so this virgin coconut oil retains all the delicious creamy taste and all the raw nutritional benefits. The coconuts are fairly traded so this coconut oil is not only delicious and versatile, Tiana coconut oil is also giving something back to the community where the coconuts were grown.
Coconut oil is a naturally saturated oil which has a incredibly low amount of trans-fats. For this reason it is stable at high temperatures so is a great oil to use for cooking if you want to avoid trans-fats. Coconut oil is high in aluric acid (one of the main components in breast milk) and lends a rich & flavourful nutritious boost to salad dressings and smoothies
Coconut oil is not only highly nutritious, it is also effective as an all purpose moisturiser and natural hair and body conditioner. It is suitable for everyone - from protecting sensitive baby skin to nourishing and softening rough calloused work worn hands (and feet!).
- Cooking & Baking Suitable for all types of cooking, baking and high temperature frying. Perfect for all Asian dishes.
- Salad Dressings & Smoothies Use as an alternative to other oils in salad dressings or as a base for smoothies and desserts
- Dairy free spread Coconut oil can be used to replace butter, margarine or other spread. It's got a fantastic flavour and makes a great dairy free spread.
- Hair & Body Care Can be used externally to nourish skin and hair.
- Anti-fungal Action Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which has anti-fungal properties - you could even try massaging between your toes if you are prone to athlete's foot.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.