Brighten your look this Summer with our gorgeous natural Lightener Kits. Packed with organic ingredients and ammonia free for healthier hair.
Lightener Kit – maximum blonding for medium brown to blonde hair.
Become a sun-kissed, silky blonde – the naturally healthier way.
Now you can create a natural blonde look without damaging your hair or skin in the process. Our unique, specially-formulated permanent hair lightener kit is 100% ammonia-free and bursting with stunning natural and organic products to nourish, condition and protect while you lighten your hair, so your hair looks and feels healthier than ever.
- The first 100% ammonia-free permanent lightener
- Salon-formulated for salon-standard results
- Nourishes and conditions your hair
- Natural oils protect your scalp
- Contains no animal ingredients (and isn't tested on animals).
Hints & Tips
- Works beautifully on medium brown to blonde hair. If you've got very dark brown or black hair, do a strand test first. Lightening doesn't always work as well on your colouring.
- Use the strand test to establish the correct development time before applying to your whole head.
- By the way, if you've very thick or long hair, you'll probably need more than one pack.
- For best results use our specially formulated Tints of Nature Shampoos and Conditioners to keep your colour locked in for longer.
Always wear the plastic gloves provided.
Empty the remaining lightening powder from the sachet and the bottle of cream activator in tray.
Mix thoroughly to a smooth creamy consistency using the brush provided.
Apply mixture with tinting brush immediately and follow application and techniques.
STEP 1: Brush clean, dry hair back from the front hair line. Pull on the highlighting cap from the front hair line and tie under the chin.
STEP 2: Using either the metal hook for fine highlights or the plastic hook for thicker highlights, pull strands of hair through the holes in the cap (marked with a cross). For a very blonde effect, use every hole; for a soft blonde effect, use every alternate hole.
STEP 3: Starting at the front, apply the lightening mixture to the hair that has been pulled through the cap.
STEP 4: Cover with the plastic cap and develop for the duration of your recorded time.
STEP 5: Remove the development cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water. Take the highlighting hat off and shampoo to remove remnants of the mixture, and condition.
STEP 1: Apply to the re-growth area – take care not to overlap onto the previously lightened hair.
STEP 2: For treating roots of highlights, pull the highlighted hair through the highlighting hat and brush the lightening mixture onto the dark roots only.
STEP 3: Cover your treated hair with a cap and allow to develop according to your recorded development time.
STEP 4: Remove the development cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water. Take the highlighting hat off and shampoo to remove remnants of the mixture and condition.