Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment uses a blend of natural and organic ingredients to gently treat and restore irritated and inflamed scalps.
Why Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment is so good for you:
- 99% natural product
- Reduces irritation and inflammation of the scalp
- Greatly assists the healing process
- No animal ingredients (and isn’t tested on animals)
Natural Ingredients :
- Fennel seed – gives natural protection against residue peroxide and free oxygen molecules, which can damage the hair and scalp.
- Aloe vera – for its healing, soothing and softening effects on the skin and scalp.
- Sea Mayweed – has a soothing action, reduces skin tightening and stinging. Also improves the comfort of thin, sensitive and dry skin.
Camomile flower - for natural soothing and anti-inflammatory effects.
Spray an even amount onto the scalp or skin and leave on.
Using certified organic fennel, green seaweed, aloe vera and chamomile to reduce irritation and inflammation of the scalp and skin. Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment is naturally preserved and perfume-free.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.