A convenient and easy-to-use synergistic blend of the finest green foods, essential fatty acids, fibre, and whole food concentrates, phytonutrients, antioxidants and digestive enzymes. Greens are the foundation of health. Our diet is unbalanced when it lacks the recommended five to nine daily servings of fresh green foods. Udo´s Choice Beyond Greens supports a hectic lifestyle and diets that are lacking in fresh, whole foods and fibre.
Greens are the basic foundation of health. The diet is unbalanced when it lacks the recommended amount of five to nine daily servings of fresh, green foods and consists mainly of processed convenient foods with little nutritional value. Greens are the primary food on our planet. They have been an endless food source for living creatures and form the foundation of human health and regeneration.
Chlorophyll-rich plants make Earth the green planet and where green plants cannot grow, we cannot live. Green sources include alfalfa, the grasses of barley, oat and rye, which supply natural minerals, vitamins and trace nutrients as well as protein-rich chlorella and Spirulina. The best vegetable sources are broccoli, parsley and kale.
Almost every health problem benefits from the use of green foods, they are:
- It is greatest source of antioxidants.
- Provide fibre and if raw, provide digestive enzymes as well as probiotics.
- Provide phytonutrients.
- Manufacture the vitamins that are essential to life.
- Alkalinise our body into a healthier state.
- Improve health and can slow, prevent or reverse degenerative diseases.
- Greens: Barley grass, alfalfa grass, oat grass and rye grass powders, chlorella, spirulina.
- Defatted seed and fibre: Brown flax seed, sesame seed, sunflower seed, oat bran, rice bran, golden flax seed (whole), psyllium husk.
- Food Concentrates: Carrot, Soyforce powdered sprouted soybeans, tomato, beet juice powder, broccoli, kale, parsley, dried cane juice, beet root, Udo's Choice Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend powder (amylase, lipase, protease, cellulase, glucoamylase, invertase, malt diastase, lactase, pectinase (with phytase) and bromelain in a base of beet root fibre).
- Phytonutrients blend: Cinnamon bark, ginger root, peppermint leaf, bilberry leaf, liquorice root, red clover blossom, lemongrass, artichoke leaf, dandelion root and leaf, rosemary leaf, thyme herb, standardized grape seed extract.
- Flavoured with natural almond flavour.
Take one tablespoon mixed well with water or juice, up to three times daily.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.