Vital Greens is a certified organic blend of 76 nutrients essential to deliver optimal health. This nutrient and enzyme-rich Superfood has been formulated for maximum absorption and bio-availability of its nutrients in mind. Vital Greens contains an optimum ratio of minerals and trace elements and the majority of its ingredients are food sourced.
Vital Greens has a detoxifying and cleanser action on the colon, liver and working on every single cell in the body. The unique combination of nutrients has been shown to help your body progressively eliminate waste which builds up on the bowel walls, cleansing the liver which is the body´s main filter organ and emulsify fat helping to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
Vital greens contains Lecithin, Rosemary and Co-Enzyme Q-10 which may help increase mental acuity, focus and concentration.
The essential nutrients include naturally occurring whole food source vitamins and both macro and trace minerals. Together with powerful antioxidants, pro-biotics for intestinal health, essential amino acids, essential fatty acids (both Omega 3 and 6), digestive enzymes, cell pigments, plant sterols and fibres.
Adults: Dissolve 10g in 200-300mls of water, non acidic juice or milk, once a day ideally on an empty stomach.
Children 5-12 years: one heaped teaspoon daily.
Vital Greens makes a delicious smoothie by adding berries or a banana, protein powder may also be added.
Refrigerate after opening, consume within 90 days of opening
- Spirulina: 1000mg
- Lecithin (95% phosphatides): 725mg
- PhytoProtein Pea Protein Isolate 88%: 927mg
- Organic apple powder: 517mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid extract: 500mg
- Globe Artichoke extract (15:1): 500mg
- Organic Inulin: 417mg
- Organic Wheatgrass powder: 333mg
- Chlorella powder: 333mg
- Organic Alfalfa powder: 333mg
- Ascorbic acid: 333mg
- Organic Flaxseed powder: 400mg
- Barley leaf powder: 292mg
- Acerola Fruit powder (10:1): 267mg
- Calcium Citrate: 130mg
- Organic Broccoli fruit flower powder: 250mg
- Carica Papaya powder: 250mg
- Pineapple fresh fruit concentrate: 240mg
- Brown Rice Bran: 233mg
- Potassium phosphate (dibasic): 104mg
- Bilberry Fresh Fruit (100:1): 200mg
- Rosehip Fruit Powder: 167mg
- Magnesium Citrate: 42mg
- Red beet juice powder: 167mg
- Citric acid (anhydrous): 150mg
- Calcium Carbonate: 130mg
- Carrot root powder: 83mg
- Alpha Lipoic acid: 67mg
- Grape seed extract (120:1): 67mg
- Green Tea extract: 67mg
- Cocoa Bean Polyphenol extract: 67mg
- Gotu Kola Extract: 67mg
- Rosemary Leaf extract: 67mg
- Organic Spinich leaf powder: 67mg
- Milk Thistle seed extract (70:1): 67mg
- Siberian Ginseng Root extract (10:1): 1mg
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwaganda 20:1): 67mg
- Astragalus Root Extract: 67mg
- Ginger Rhizome Powder: 67mg
- Licorice Root powder: 67mg
- Bromelain: 65mg
- Wolfberry fruit extract: 33mg
- Dandelion Root Extract (5:1): 33mg
- Colloidal Silica (anhydrous): 13..6mg
- Hawthorn Fruit Extract (4:1): 29mg
- Reishi Mushroom powder: 21mg
- Shitake Mushroom powder: 21mg
- Burdock Root Powder: 21mg
- Slipper elm bark powder: 21mg
- Kelp whole plant powder: 8mg
- Beta Carotene: 2mg
- Thiamine (b1): 2.8mg
- Riboflavin (b2): 2mg
- Nicotinomide (b3): 2mg
- Nicotinic Acid (b3): 18mg
- Calcium Pantothenate (b5): 3.5mg
- Pryidoxine HCL (b6): 3.2mg
- Biotin: 330mcg
- Folic acid: 300mcg
- Cynocobalamine: 28mcg
- Co-Enzyme Q10: 8mg
- d-alpha Tocopherol Succinate: 100mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate: 10mcg
- Manganese amino acid chelate: 1.4mg
- Seleno-Methionine: 30mcg
- Copper Gluconate: 225mcg
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: 3.0 billion
- Bifido Bacterium: 3.0 billion
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.