Wassen Magnesium-OK is a Vitamin and mineral blend formulated for women during the monthly cycle. Magnesium-OK is a one a day tablet combining six vitamins and seven minerals, with emphasis on magnesium, vitamin B6 and zinc, specifically designed to minimise the ups and downs associated with the monthly cycle.
Wassen Magnesium-OK has a number of beneficial principle properties, which may include:
- Magnesium-OK helps safeguard key nutrients such as magnesium, vitamin B6 and zinc, which play a role in maintaining a healthy hormonal balance.
- The nutrients found in Magnesium-OK offer general nutritional support to women in their reproductive years and so they help maintain overall wellbeing.
- Magnesium, one of the key nutrients in this product, is used for normal glucose metabolism and may help to maintain blood sugar stability in premenstrual women.
- Latest Government survey shows womenâ€™s dietary intake of magnesium is lower than it should be.
- Vitamin B6 and zinc are needed for those enzymes involved in hormone regulation, as well as metabolism of brain chemicals.
Convenient one-a-day formula.
Each one-a-day tablet provides:
- Vitamin C; 30 mg
- Vitamin D; 2.5 µg
- Vitamin E (15 i.u.); 10 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin); 5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin); 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine); 50 mg
- Folic Acid; 200 µg
- Vitamin B12; 10 µg
- Magnesium; 145 mg
- Zinc; 8 mg
- Potassium; 8 mg
- Iodine; 100 µg
- Copper; 1000 µg
- Selenium; 25 µg
- Chromium; 50 µg
Suitable for vegetarians.
Free from gluten and lactose.
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.