Silica-OK has been specially formulated to help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails.
It contains a balanced combination of organic silica which provides silicon and nine other nutrients in a single tablet.
Vitamin C, E, Beta-carotene, vitamin B complex, zinc and selenium have all been added for their nutritional benefits.
Key Points and Benefits
- Silica-OK provides a combination of nutrients aimed to help maintain the structure of hair, skin and nails.
- Silica is found in connective tissues, cartilage and skin, where it strengthens collagen and elastin fibres and contributes to tissue elasticity.
- Zinc and vitamin B6 are needed for metabolism of proteins such as keratin, which is an important component of hair, skin and nails.
- B-complex vitamins provide co-factors for healthy cell function, especially where there is a rapid turnover of new cells (e.g. skin, hair follicles, nail beds).
- Vitamins C, E, beta-carotene and the trace minerals selenium and zinc are antioxidants, which help to protect against premature skin ageing.
- Vitamin C is essential for production of collagen, a protein that maintains skin subtleness and elasticity.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.