Weleda After Shave Balm contains cooling aloe vera gel and jojoba oil to refresh and moisturise the skin.
Weleda After Shave Balm combines the refreshing qualities of an aftershave in a moisturising lotion. It contains cooling and soothing aloe vera gel and jojoba oil and absorbs quickly to leave a mellow fragrance of natural essential oils.
Weleda After Shave Balm is a gentle alternative to the predominantly toning Weleda Shaving Lotion. Its mild composition cares for and soothes sensitive skin after a dry or wet shave. The natural oils and waxes in Weleda's After Shave Balm help to sustain the skin's natural oils.
The creamy After Shave Balm is a comprehensively effective skin care product which helps to soothe skin irritations caused by shaving and which helps to leave the skin smooth and supple.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
- Water (Aqua)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Aloe (Barbadensis) Leaf Juice
- Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter
- Glyceryl Linoleate
- Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Extract
- Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) Extract
- Sodium Beeswax
- Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Fuller's Earth)
- Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus)
- Xanthan Gum
- Fragrance (Parfum: natural essential oils of Eucalyptus, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lavender, Litsea Cubeba, Menthol, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Sage, Sandalwood, Tonka, Vetiver)
Directions FOR USE:
- After shaving when used as an after shave.
- Anytime, after cleaning the face, when used as a moisturising lotion.
- Shake the bottle well before using.
- Apply the lotion to the face and stroke in lightly.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.