A homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of hayfever and other forms of allergic rhinitis (allergy causing sneezing, blocked nose, itchy, red and watering eyes).
- Allium cepa
- Euphrasia officinalis
- Gelsemium sempervirens
How to use
- Adults, elderly and children over 12 years:
- hold the spray upright, a few centimeters from the mouth
- open your mouth and apply 1 or 2 metered sprays into the mouth up to 3 times daily
- administration to children aged 12 to 18 years should be supervised by an adult
- do not swallow
- ideally doses should be taken half an hour before or half an hour after food and drink
- do not spray into the nose, throat or eyes
- do not exceed the stated dose
For oral use only.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.