Weleda Sage Deodorant is a handy pump-action spray to counteract unpleasant body odours without inhibiting the important functions of the skin. Free from aluminium salts, this fine spray dries within seconds leaving no stickiness. Contains biodynamic Sage Leaf oil known for its cleansing, purifying and deodorising properties.
Tip: can be used on the feet to refresh and revitalise - especially in the summer months.
- fresh spicy herbal fragrance
- suitable for both men and women
- long lasting effective deodorant
- odour eating essential oils counteract unpleasant body odours
- free from aluminium salts, does not inhibit normal skin functioning
- quick drying fine spray
- free from aerosol propellants
- no sticky residue
- no fixed perfume, (fragrance disperses in about ten minutes)
- economical in use
- Up to 120 applications from a 30ml bottle. (One application being one spray under each arm)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Water (Aqua)
- Lemon (Citrus Limonium) Juice
- Fragrance (Parfum): natural essential oils (Clary Sage concrete, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Oakmoss absolute, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Thyme, Ylang Ylang ), Sage.
Weleda Sage Deodorant is suitable for:
- Anyone wanting a natural deodorant that respects the environment.
- Those wanting to avoid aluminium salts.
Directions for use:
When? Apply in the morning after washing, or any time of the day as required. For most people one application lasts all day.
How? Spray under the arms onto clean dry skin. One application is usually two sprays. Take care when applying to freshly shaven areas.
|Dietary Requirement||Vegan, Vegetarian|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.