Our Easy Swallow Minis provide a concentrated dose of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids in every serving. These mini soft gels are 55% smaller than regular fish oil capsules, but have 30% more Omega-3s per soft gel.
- Great balance of EPA & DHA in each serving
- 55% smaller than regular strength fish oil soft gel
- Easy to swallow
- May reduce the risk of heart disease*
- No fishy-burps
- Concentrated Wild Alaskan Fish Oil made at our family owned and operated cGMP Refinery
- Each serving contains 360mg EPA, 270mg DHA for a total of 630mg EPA + DHA Omega-3s
- Take 2 soft gels per day; 60 and 180 count bottles are a 1 and 3 month supply, respectively.
- Only 100% Marine Stewardship Council certified line in the world, which is your assurance of sustainability
- National Sanitation Foundation and International Fish Oil Standards 5 Star Rated for safety and purity
Purified wild alaskan fish oil 4.5mg, Natural orange flavoring 0.25mg, Natural Mixed Tocopherol 0.025mg, fish gelatin 0.02mg, glycerin 0.001mg
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.