Experience a breakthrough in Lubricant technology with Yes® - its outstanding performance enhances yours.
Yes® Intimate Lubricant allows you to:
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with the power of your pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Revel in the freedom of lubricious sex
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
- Experience the discretion of a lube that feels and behaves like the real thing
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, Yes® has the power to change your world from the inside.
Yes® lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubes, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses. Sexual arousal is intimately linked to natural pheremones, and with Yes® lube, your own signals of desire are neither obscured nor confused, but - Liberated!
- Realistic lubrication.
- Velvety sensuous feel.
- Intensely hydrating.
- Free of any smell, taste, colour or residue to distract your senses.
- Replenishes natural moisture.
- Perfect substitute for the body's own lubrication.
- Compatible with condoms, latex and silicone toys.
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing.
- Leaves skin clean and residue free.
- pH compatible.
- Changes your world from the inside.
Yes® water based lubricant is made from organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; from organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and from three synergistic plant based gums - guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included, and citric acid to buffer the pH.
- Aqua (water)
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera)*
- Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar Gum)*
- Ceratonia siliqua (Locust Bean Gum)*
- Linum usitatissimum (Flax extract)*
- Potassium sorbate
- Xanthan Gum
- Citric acid
*Organically grown ingredients
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.