Click to enlarge
BioCare Nutrisorb Liquid Trace Minerals
15ml £ 17.50
BioCare Nutrisorb Liquid Trace Minerals 15ml
A highly absorbable liquid form of trace minerals, ideal for children or those who cannot swallow capsules or tablets providing chromium, selenium, molybdenum, boron and manganese. Nutrisorb® Liquid Trace Minerals can be added to water, juice or milk
- Molybdenum is involved in iron metabolism and in uric acid production
- Manganese is required for sex hormones, healthy bones and joints, and blood sugar metabolism
- Boron is involved in the health and maintenance of connective tissue and the skeletal system
- Boron supports bone formation
- Selenium helps to maintain a healthy heart and has potent antioxidant properties
- Chromium is required for glucose and blood lipid metabolism
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for children from 3 months and for the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake: Per 4 drops
- Chromium 50mcg
- Selenium 50mcg
- Molybdenum 50mcg
- Boron 50mcg
- Manganese 50mcg
Purified Water, Preservative (Citric Acid), Manganese Sulphate, Chromium Chloride,, Sodium Borate, Sodium Molybdate, Anhydrous Sodium Selenate.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for children
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- 4 drops taken daily in water with food or as professionally directed.
- Suitable for children from 3 months of age at 2 drops per day and from 6 months at 4 drops per day.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.