Click to enlarge
Dr.Hauschka Balancing Teint Powder
9gr £ 34.75
Dr.Hauschka Balancing Teint Powder 9gr
An instant hit when it launched in early 2011, this 100% mineral pressed powder provides a flawless finish to skin, mattifying whilst simultaneously illuminating the complexion.
- This luxurious powder containing Silk, gives a luxurious velvety feel and the three tonal colours in the compact can be blended together for a warm base, or can be used individually to define and pick out highlights.
- Compact includes power puff and mirror.
- Suitable for the most sensitive skin.
- Offers long-last shine-resistance, leaving the skin feeling soft and velvet smooth.
- Highlighting the natural beauty of every woman, this product also cares for your skin with beneficial extracts of medicinal plants and natural ingredients.
- Dr.Hauschka Makeup supports the healthy radiance of the skin.
- Talc: This is a finely ground and purified naturally occuring mineral. It is non toxic and safe in small quantities. Dr.Hauschka only uses it in non - dusting products, such as the Face Powder Compact.
- Silk (Serica) Powder: Commercially produced silk is used for its smoothing properties. Sufficient quantities of organic or tussah silk are not yet available.
- Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae): Diatomaceous Earth is a naturally occurring substance comprised of the fossilized remains of diatoms. Diatoms are microscopic sized hard shelled creatures found in both marine and fresh waters. It is very rich in silica, strengthening the skin and hair. It also helps take dead skin cells away and leaves the skin smooth. Dr.Hauschka uses Diatomaceous earth from Neuburg in Germany.
- Magnesium Stearate: This is a combination of naturally occurring magnesium and stearic acid. It gives the preparations a smooth, natural consistency.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: A compound of caprylic and capric acids, which are naturally occuring fatty acids found in coconut oil.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract1: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: This is an extract derived from biodynamically grown tea from Sri Lanka, a medium sized, evergreen shrub, native to South East Asia. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mica: Mica is a naturally occuring mineral and is used as a colourant. It is very gentle on the skin being non toxic and inert and it also gives a shimmer to the products. It is resistant to ultraviolet light and heat and stays on the skin well.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77491): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colors to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77492): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colors to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Iron Oxide/CI 77499
- Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891): Titanium Dioxide is a naturally occuring mineral. It has a high refractive index, making it ideal for mineral sunscreens but it is not absorbed by the skin. It forms a barrier on the skin. It is also effective in giving a smooth cover effect to the Toned Day Cream.
- Ultramarines/CI 77007: This is a blue pigment, first used in Afghanistan in the 6th century and taken from the mineral Lazurite.
Instructions of use:
- Gently pad onto the face with the puff. Do not rub.
hints and tips
- Balance small flaws and blemishes by applying this powder.
- For the natural day time look, use Lavender Dreams Balancing Teint Powder to give the skin an even, matte appearance. Apply a fine line of Dr.Hauschka Kajal Eyeliner Duo plum along the lower lash line and smudge gently. For shining, bright eyes, apply the colour white to the inner lash line. Apply plum eyeshadow from the outer corner of the eye to the middle of the eyelid and blend the colours where they meet. Use aubergine brown, the darkest eyeshadow colour, to intensify and blend along the upper lash line. Dab lily white eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eye for an additional highlight that makes the eyes shine. Now apply Dr.Hauschka Mascara brown (standard cosmetic line) to the upper and lower lashes and use Dr.Hauschka Lip Gloss antique rose to give the lips a gentle lustre.
- For the long evening ahead, apply Dr.Hauschka Translucent Make-up as a foundation. Fix with Dr.Hauschka Balancing Teint Powder and accent the cheeks using Dr.Hauschka Rouge Powder. Apply lavender to the upper lid and then completely line the eye using the plum end of the Dr.Hauschka Kajal Eyeliner Duo. Soften these lines with plum eyeshadow. The eyes are given additional depths when aubergine brown eyeshadow is applied from the outer corner of the eye to the middle of the eyelid as well as to the lid crease. Finally, blend the colours well where they meet. Now apply Dr.Hauschka Volume Mascara black (standard cosmetic line) generously to the upper and lower lashes and use Dr.Hauschka Lip Gloss antique rose to give the lips a gentle lustre.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.