The fronds of Giant Kelp forests, which stretch deep into the cold, nutrient-rich water of the Pacific Ocean, provide the basis for these useful tablets
Ingredients for use of A.Vogel Kelp Tablets:
One tablet of A.Vogel Kelp Tablets provides:
- Powdered Kelp (Macrocystis pyrifera)
- Also contains microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinised starch, maize starch, soya polysaccharide and hydrated cottonseed oil.
- Each 250mg tablet provides 50mg of iodine.
- Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily before food. Do not take before retiring.
- Children: This product is not recommended for children.
- In thyroid dysfunction seek medical advice.
- Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £25): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £25): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.