This Complex brings together seven tropical herbs originating in various areas of the world. This tropical plant is used with a variety of others to combat the symptoms of allergies, particularly those with hayfever-like effects. The benefit of using this type of natural remedy is that it has none of the side effects common with conventional antihistamine-type medications, such as drowsiness, fatigue and dependency. It can be used long or short term, and is suitable for those sensitive to chemical medications.
How it works:
There is very little research available to help us with our understanding of the action of this plant. Empirical evidence indicates its effectiveness, but as yet we have no clear picture of the mechanisms of action.
Ingredients for use of A.Vogel Luffa Complex:
- Extracts of: Aralia racemosa (Organically grown) (American Spikenard)
- Cardiospermum halicacabum (Organically grown) (Heartseed)
- Galphimia glauca (Golden Thryallis)
- Luffa operculata (Luffa)
- Larrea mexicana (Chapparal)
- Okoubaka aubrevillei (Okoubaka)
- Ammi visnaga (Toothpick Weed).
- Alcohol content: 67% v/v.
Directions for use of A.Vogel Luffa Complex:
- Adults: 20 drops 2 to 3 times daily in a small amount of water, to be held in the mouth for at least one minute before swallowing.
- In acute cases: 15 drops every 2 hours for 12 hours.
- Children (2-12 years): 1 drop per year of age 2 to 3 times daily, in a little water.
- This product is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Uses of A.Vogel Luffa Complex:
- Hayfever/allergic rhinitis/allergies
- Useful as part of a programme for reducing allergic reactions such as sneezing, itchy and runny eyes and nose, blocked or stuffy nose, wheezy chest, etc
- Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.