Allergy Research Multi-Vi-Min without Copper was formulated by Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D. It was designed to be hypoallergenic and for people who cannot tolerate a complex nutrient formula. People who have a sensitive digestive system do well with the Multi-Vi-Min formulas. The nutrients in the complex are derived from the purest USP grade materials, which are ultimately synthesized from naturally occurring sources. For those with impaired digestion or absorption, vitamin B2 and B6 are supplied partially in their coenzyme ("activated") forms. Allergy Research Multi-Vi-Min without Copper was formulated to exclude copper and iron. Allergy Research Multi-Vi-Min without Copper was formulated to be hypoallergenic and many people who cannot tolerate a complex nutrient formula do well with the Multi-Vi-Min formulas.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
DO NOT EXCEED 400 MICROGRAMS OF SELENIUM PER DAY FROM ALL SOURCES.
Serving Size; 1 capsule
Servings per container; 150
Amount per serving:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate); 2000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid); 30 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol); 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate); 80 IU
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride); 20 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate); 10 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide); 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate); 31 mg
- Folic Acid; 60 µg
- Vitamin B12; 80 µg
- Biotin; 80 µg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate); 100 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate); 50 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate); 50 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate); 6 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite); 40 µg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate); 3 mg
- Chromium (as Amino Acid Complex); 80 µg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate); 40 µg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride); 20 mg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate); 200 µg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Pentoxide); 40 µg
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid); 40 mg
- Glutamic Acid; 40 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, free of all common allergens (antigens), and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Kindly note that dispatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner.
- Verification from our own In-House practitioner. (Email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 252 875)
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.