Allergy Research OcuDyne II formula was originally formulated by Jonathan Wright, M.D. and Alan R. Gaby, M.D. OcuDyne II New and Improved 2005 Formula adds natural vitamin E mixed tocopherols high in gamma-tocopherol and tocotrienols, vitamin D, alpha-lipoic acid and lycopene to the existing formula. Together with the existing vitamins, antioxidants, key amino acids, minerals, bioflavonoids such as quercetin, lutein and zeaxanthin, and extracts of Ginkgo and bilberry, these nutrients that have been shown to offer superior support to the structural integrity and function of the eye. In particular, lutein is a powerful antioxidant known to be deposited especially in the lens and the macular region of the retina, the area responsible for central vision. This new, expanded formula may be used as a multivitamin, multi mineral formula as well.
As a dietary supplement, 4 capsules one or two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size; 4 capsules
- Servings per container; 50
- Vitamin A (75% as Beta-Carotene and 25% as Vitamin A Palmitate); 6000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid); 200 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol); 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha-Tocopherol from Mixed Tocopherols and Tocotrienol Complex TocominÂ®); 8 IU
- Mixed Tocopherols; 50 mg
- Total Tocotrienols (as Tocotrienol Complex TocominÂ®); 10 mg
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride); 10 mg
- Riboflavin; 12.5 mg
- Niacin (as 83% Niacinamide and 17% Niacin); 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride); 15 mg
- Folic Acid; 400 Âµg
- Vitamin B12; 25 Âµg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate); 50 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate); 50 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide); 10 Âµg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate); 125 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate); 25 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite and Selenomethionine); 100 Âµg
- Copper (as Copper Sebacate); 1.5 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate); 5 mg
- Chromium (as ChromiumateÂ®); 100 Âµg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate); 60 Âµg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride); 49.5 mg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate); 300 Âµg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine; 100 mg
- Glycine ; 25 mg
- L-Methionine ; 100 mg
- Taurine ; 250 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid; 25 mg
- Lutein** ; 5 mg
- Zeaxanthin** ; 300 Âµg
- Quercetin ; 150 mg
- Horsetail (Stems) Extract; 5 mg
- Ginkgo (Leaves) Extract (standardized to 24% Flavonglycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones); 30 mg
- Bilberry (Berries) Extract (standardized to 25% Anthocyanosides); 20 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid; 75 mg
- Lycopene; 2.5 mg
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluent, or artificial additives.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Kindly note that dispatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner.
- Verification from our own In-House practitioner. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 252 875)
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.