Allergy Research Wholly Immune was formulated by Dr. Friedrich Douwes, oncologist and founder of the renowned St. Georges Hospital in Germany, which features Hyperthermia, Immuno-Therapy and Electro-Therapy as cancer treatments and Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D., founder of Allergy Research Group. Wholly Immune is a blend of herbs and nutrients designed to work synergistically to enhance immune system function, decrease oxidative damage, and promote liver detoxification. This proprietary blend of herbs and nutrients is available at a fraction of the cost of all of these nutrients taken separately - all in a convenient powder form.
As a dietary supplement, 1 level scoop one or two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Wholly Immune is best mixed in a jar or shaker with 2 to 3 ounces of juice or other beverage such as soy milk. Drink immediately and follow with several more ounces of liquid.
Amount Per Serving:
Serving Size: one (1) Scoop (approx. 20 g) daily
Servings Per Container: 15
- Vitamin A (75% as Beta-Carotene); 10,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate); 960 mg
- Calcium (as Ascorbate, Citrate, Gluconate, Pantothenate); 270 mg
- Iron; 2 mg
- Vitamin D3; 125 IU
- Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocopherols); 50 IU
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1); 11.5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2); 11.5 mg
- Niacin (97% as Niacinamide); 155 mg
- Vitamin B6; 12.5 mg
- Folic Acid; 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12; 200 mcg
- Biotin; 200 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid; 150 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide); 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate/Glycinate); 75 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Arginate); 15 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite); 100 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Glycinate); 1 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Picolinate); 1.2 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate);100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate); 125 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Aspartate/Iodide); 50 mg
- Alpha-Carotene; 5 mg
- Lycopene; 1.5 mg
- Inositol Hexaphosphate; 175 mg
- Choline; 63 mg
- Germanium Sesquioxide; 50 mg
- Glutathione (reduced); 175 mg
- L-Carnitine; 100 mg
- Glycine; 250 mg
- Lactoferrin; 50 mg
- Taurine; 125 mg
- Grape Seed Extract; 50 mg
- Fish Oil Concentrate; 125 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane; 100 mg
- Borage Oil (20% GLA); 112.5 mg
- Tocotrienols; 25 mg
- Coenzyme Q10; 75 mg
- Bioflavonoid Complex; 50 mg
- Trimethylglycine; 250 mg
- Quercetin; 250 mg
- Artemisia annua extract 4:1; 100 mg
- Sulforaphane (Broccoli); 50 mg
- Beta-1,3-Glucan; 50 mg
- Green Tea Extract (40% Catechin); 50 mg
- Mushroom Extract; 1.5 g
- Bromelain; 163 mg
- Turmeric (95% Curcumin); 100 mg
- Panax Ginseng; 50 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract (80% Silymarin); 30 mg
- Olive Leaf Extract (10% Oleuropein); 10 mg
- Astragalus; 50 mg
- Lipoic Acid; 20 mg
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Kindly note that dispatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner.
- Verification from our own In-House practitioner. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 252 875)
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.