A powder probiotic containing 4 billion viable organisms of Lactobacillus acidophilus per gram (1/4 teaspoon) in a base of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) to help support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Provides L. acidophilus to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora
- Human Strain and acid resistant Dairy free
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
- L. acidophilus may help to reduce the proliferation of yeast organisms
- L. acidophilus may help to support blood lipid levels when used in conjunction with a low fat diet
- L. acidophilus helps assist the digestion of lactose in milk products by producing lactase
- L. acidophilus is helpful in repopulating the gut after the use of antibiotics
- Vacuum packed to maintain the stability of this fragile organism
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fructooligosacharrides 1900mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60) 100mg (providing approx 8 billion viable cells)
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Lactobacillus acidophilus
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Two grams taken daily (approximately half a teaspoon) mixed in lquid or food, or as professionally directed
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Fructooligosacharrides||1900mg|| || |
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)||100mg||(providing approx 8 billion viable cells)|| |
| || || || |
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.