B Plex is a specialised formulation of B vitamins which excludes vitamin B12 and folic acid.It may be that certain metabolic types such as high histamine formers tolerate this formulation more readily.
- Contains magnesium to support the function of the nervous system
- Magnesium assists the formation of essential metabolic enzymes in the body
- Contains no vitamin B12 or folic acid
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) 50mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)50mg Niacin Equivalent313
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 50mg
- Vitamin B6 50mg
- Choline 50mg
- Inositol 50mg
- P.A.B.A (para amino benzoic acid) 50mg
- Vitamin C 40mg
- Magnesium 13.9mg
- Biotin 200mcg
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium Gluconate, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate),Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Riboflavin, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Citrate, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Biotin.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Can open capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Vitamin C||40mg|| ||50|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||50mg|| ||4545|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50mg|| ||3571|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||50mg||Niacin Equivalent||313|
|Vitamin B6||50mg|| ||3571|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||50mg|| ||833|
|P.A.B.A (Para Amino Benzoic Acid)||50mg|| ||-|
| || || || |
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.