Bio-Acidophilus is a high potency blend of the clinically proven LAB4 complex of probiotic ´friendly´ bacteria in a convenient to use capsule form. It contains 10 billion probiotic organisms in a single capsule - 20 billion per daily intake.
- Guaranteed 20 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria
- Human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use in humans
- Hypoallergenic and dairy-free
- Vacuum packed and microencapsulated to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis may reduce the colonisation of unfriendly bacteria and yeast organisms by producing lactic acid and natural antibiotics
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support a healthy immune system
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support digestion and fermentation of foods such as fibrous foods or those containing lactose
- Bifidobacterium bifidum synthesizes some B vitamins and facilitates absorption of minerals
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fructooligosacharrides 200mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 80mg (CUL-60 and CUL 21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum & (CUL-20)
- Bifidobacterium lactis 12mg (CUL-34) (providing 20 billion viable proprietary organisms)
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Fructooligosaccharides, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) & Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34)
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Sutiable for Children
- Can open Capsule
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Fructooligosacharrides||200mg|| || |
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||100mg||(CUL-60 and CUL 21)|| |
|Bifidobacterium bifidum &|| ||(CUL-20)|| |
|Bifidobacterium lactis||11.2mg||(CUL-34)|| |
| || ||(Providing 20 billion viable proprietary bacteria)|| |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.