Bio-Acidophilus Forte is an optimum potency blend of the clinically proven LAB4 complex of probiotic ´friendly´ bacteria in a convenient to use capsule form. It contains 30 billion probiotic organisms in a single capsule.
- Guaranteed 30 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria
- Human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use in humans
- Hypoallergenic and dairy-free
- Vacuum packed and microencapsulated to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis may reduce the colonisation of unfriendly bacteria and yeast organisms by producing lactic acid and natural antibiotics
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support a healthy immune system
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support digestion and fermentation of foods such as fibrous foods or those containing lactose
- Bifidobacterium bifidum synthesizes some B vitamins and facilitates absorption of minerals
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fructooligosacharrides 60mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 100mg (strains CLT-60 and CUL 21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis 22.2mg (strains CUL-20 and CUL 34) (providing 30 billion viable proprietary organisms)
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Fructooligosaccharides, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate).
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||150mg||(strains CUL-60 and CUL-21)|| |
|Bifidobacterium bifidum & bifidobacterium lactis||16.8mg||(strains CUL-20 and CUL 34)|| |
| || ||(providing 30 billion viable proprietary bacteria)|| |
|Fructooligosacharrides||55.8mg|| || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.