Our unique high potency probiotic in a useful and convenient powder form. This latest addition to our comprehensive probiotic range provides 20 billion of the unique LAB4 Complex of probiotic organisms per daily intake (2g).
- A powdered probiotic useful for children needing a higher intake, the elderly, people with swallowing difficulties, or anyone preferring powder to capsules or tablets
- Guaranteed 20 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria
- Human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use in humans
- Hypoallergenic and dairy-free
- Vacuum packed and microencapsulated to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis may reduce the colonisation of unfriendly bacteria and yeast organisms by producing lactic acid and natural antibiotics
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support a healthy immune system
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support digestion and fermentation of foods such as fibrous foods or those containing lactose
- Bifidobacterium bifidum synthesizes some B vitamins and facilitates absorption of minerals
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fructooligosacharrides 1290mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 80mg (strains CUL-60 and CUL 21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 12mg (CUL 20)
- & Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34) (providing 20 billion viable proprietary organisms)
- In a base of Apricot Powder (with Potato Maltodextrin) Fructose
Fructooligosaccharides, Potato Maltodextrin, Fructose, Apricot Powder,, Lactobacillus acidophilus (CLT-60 & CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum ( CUL 20) & Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)
- Two grams taken daily (approximately half a teaspoon twice a day) in water, juice or milk, with food, or as professionally directed.
- Suitable for children from one year of age at one eighth of a teaspoon per day and from 2 years of age at one quarter of a teaspoon a day.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Fructooligosacharrides||1200mg|| || |
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||100mg||(strains CUL-60 and CUL 21)|| |
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||11.2mg||(CUL 20)|| |
|& Bifidobacterium lactis|| ||(CUL-34)|| |
| || ||(Providing 20 billion viable proprietary bacteria)|| |
| || ||In a base of Apricot Powder (with Potato Maltodextrin) Fructose|| |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.