Biocidin® provides a concentrated form of grapefruit seed extract and is best used in conjunction with a low yeast and sugar diet. Grapefruit seed oil has been used to help maintain the correct balance of intestinal microflora.
- Provides a concentrated source of grapefruit oil
- Grapefruit oil has been used in food to reduce bacterial and yeast spoilage
- Grapefruit oil may help to maintain the balance of intestinal flora Can be used as part of a yeast elimination diet
- Can be used as part of a yeast elimination diet
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Grapefruit Oil (citrus grandis) 225mg
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus grandis, Skin, Pulp and Seed), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents ( Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
- One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/colon
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Grapefruit Oil (citrus grandis)||225mg|| || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.