Is a liquid vitamin D product that is emulsified for maximum absorption and superior bio-availability.
- New size - now in a 10ml bottle
- Emulsified for maximum absorption and superior bio-availability
- Liquid fruit puree base for delicious, effective and flexible use
- Maximum strength, maximum convenience in a few tiny drops
- Ideal for those who wish to avoid tablets or capsules
- High potency vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000i.u. per daily intake
- Supports blood levels of calcium and phosphorus in the body
- Assists the immune system
- Maintains healthy brain function and mood
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Ingredient Amount Providing % EC RDA
Vitamin D 1000iu 25mcg 500
Purified Water, Fructose, Acacia Gum, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides,, Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate), Natural Lemon Oil, Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), DL-Alpha Tocopherol. ,
One drop taken daily in water, juice or milk, and with food, or as professionally directed. Shake well before use.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Vitamin D 1000iu||25mcg|| ||500|
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.