Provides amylase, an enzyme that digests starch and carbohydrates in foods such as potatoes, rice and cereals. Carbozyme® also contains cellulase to assist in the break down of cellulose
- Provides amylase to aid digestion of carbohydrates and starchy foods
- Provides cellulase to assist in the breaking down of cellulose, an indigestable plant fibre, and to assist the release of nutrients for absorption
- May be useful for individuals with carbohydrate intolerance High potency enzyme preparation
- Acid stable against stomach pH
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability, shelf-life and to prevent moisture uptake
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Amylase 7.5mg (providing 4500 Amylase Units (AUs))
- Cellulase 0.45mg (providing 3 Cellulase Units (CUs))
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Amylase, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Cellulase, Soy Protein Isolate1.
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken with foods containing carbohydrates or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Alpha Galactosidase||48mg||(Providing 200 Alpha Galactosidase Units)|| |
|Amylase||7.5mg||(Providing 4500 Amylase Units (AUs))|| |
|Cellulase||0.45mg||(Providing 3 Cellulase Units (CUs))|| |
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.