This probiotic powder is ideally suited to children from 6 months old, the elderly, or those individuals who are convalescing. Free from sugar, artificial colours, flavours or additives, it provides 2 billion beneficial bacteria per half a teaspoon.
- Ideal as a regular daily supplement for children from 6 months of age.
- Guaranteed 2 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly.
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria - human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use.
- Hypoallergenic, dairy-free and free from artificial preservatives, colours and flavours.
- Vacuum packed to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis may reduce the colonisation of unfriendly bacteria and yeast organisms by producing lactic acid and natural antibiotics.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support a healthy immune system.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support digestion and fermentation of foods such as fibrous foods or those containing lactose.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum synthesizes some B vitamins and facilitates absorption of minerals.
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) 1819mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 52.5mg (CUL-60 & CUL-21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum & (CUL-20)
- Bifidobacterium lactis 9.5mg (CUL-34)
- (Providing a total of 2 billion viable proprietary bacteria)
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Potato Maltodextrin, Freeze Dried Strawberry Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis, Citric Acid.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Two and a half grams (approximately half teaspoon) mixed into liquid or food twice daily, or as professionally directed.
- Suitable from 6 months of age.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.)||1690mg|| || |
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||52.5mg||(CUL-60 & CUL-21)|| |
|Bifidobacterium bifidum &|| ||(CUL-20)|| |
|Bifidobacterium lactis||9.5mg||(CUL-34)|| |
|(Providing a total of 2 billion viable
|| || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.