Children´s BioMulsion® D provides a high potency vitamin D3 in a palatable, natural lemon flavoured liquid, emulsifed for optimal absorption. It provides 300iu per daily intake.
- High potency liquid vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 300iu per daily intake
- Designed especially for children
- The BioMulsion® emulsification process increases absorption and bio-availability
- Liquid fruit base for delicious, effective and flexible use
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets and for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties. It can be added to water, fruit juice or milk
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- The Department of Health recommends a daily supplement of 7-8.5mcg vitamin D should be given to young children from 6 months to 5 years of age
Purified Water, Fructose, Acacia Gum, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Lemon Oil, Preservatives, (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), DL-Alpha Tocopherol.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for Children
Three drops taken daily in water, juice or milk with food or as professionally directed. Shake well before use. Suitable from birth.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.