Cholesterase provides vitamin B3, bromelain and beta sitosterol. These nutrients, in conjunction with a low fat diet, may assist in maintaining normal cholesterol levels. Cholesterase also contains chromium which is involved in glucose metabolism.
- Bromelain helps break down proteins
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant and helps support blood flow
- Vitamins B3 and C help maintain blood serum cholesterol and lipid levels as part of a low fat diet
- Magnesium is a co-factor in fat metabolism
- Vitamin B6 is required for the proper assimilation of fats and protein
- L-Cysteine is vital for the use of vitamin B6
- Pectin and plant sterols may bind with dietary fat and slow its absorption from the gut
- Potassium and chromium are required by the body to support cardiovascular health
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 200mg
- Plant Phytosterols 150mg (providing 60mg beta sitosterol)
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 140mg Niacin equivalent 875
- Vitamin E 150iu 100mg Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent 833
- Potassium 48mg
- Vitamin B6 30mg
- Bromelain 24mg (240 GDU´s)
- Apple Pectin 24mg
- L-Cysteine 16mg
- Chromium 100mcg
Potassium Gluconate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Plant Phytosterols (providing beta sitosterol), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate),, Silicon Dioxide,Potato Maltodextrin, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Apple Pectin (Malus spp. Fruit), L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Acacia Gum, Chromium Picolinate.
Allergens: From Soya
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/colon.
- Total dietary intake (from foods and supplements) of phytosterols should not exceed 3g/day.
- Not to be taken by pregnant and breastfeeding women or children under 5 years of age.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
|Vitamin E 150iu||100mg||Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent||833|
|Vitamin C||200mg|| ||250|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||140mg||Niacin equivalent||875|
|Vitamin B6||30mg|| ||2143|
|Plant Phytosterols||150mg||(providing 60mg beta sitosterol)||-|
|Apple Pectin||24mg|| ||-|
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.