A standardised extract of Panax Ginseng providing ginsenosides and flavonoids to support energy balance and adrenal function.
- Ginseng is an adaptogenic herb and may help the body withstand the pressures of modern lifestyles.
- Ginseng can be used as an adrenal supportive herb, particularly during stressful periods.
- Ginseng provides a source of antioxidants.
- Ginseng may help to support energy balance.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Panax Ginseng Extract 10:1 300mg Equivalent to 3000mg Ginseng and providin 600mg Ginsenosides)
Panax Ginseng (Panax Ginseng Stem & Rhizomes), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell, (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily with food , or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
|Panax Ginseng Extract 10:1||300mg||Equivalent to 3000mg Ginseng and providing 60mg Ginsenosieds|| |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.