HepaGuard Forte is a specialist combination product designed to provide nutritional support to the liver. It contains liver supportive nutrients such as taurine and apple extract along with the antioxidants alpha lipoic acid and green tea extract.
- Choline is involved in the metabolism of cholesterol
- Choline and Inositol are required for the breakdown of fats in the liver
- Inositol is used by the body in the regulation of cholesterol
- Phloridzine from apple extract is a potent antioxidant
- Apple extract may help support the function of the gallbladder
- Methionine and choline are required by the liver to help breakdown by-products of protein metabolism
- Biotin is essential for the metabolism of fats
- Lipoic acid is a natural antioxidant that helps recycle other antioxidants involved in liver metabolism
- Green Tea Extract provides a source of polyphenols. Polyphenols have antioxidant potential and help maintain the activity of enzymes such as glutathione peroxidase
- Methionine and taurine are essential amino acids required for healthy liver function
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Choline Bitartrate 700mg
- Inositol 200mg
- Artichoke Extract 5:1 100mg (Cynara scolymus)
- Taurine 100mg
- Apple Extract 100mg ( Pyrus malus) (providing 5% phloridzine)
- L-Methionine 100mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 20mg
- Green Tea Extract 10mg (Camellia sinensis)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 6.4mg
- Biotin 100mcg
Choline Bitartrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Inositol, L-Taurine, L-Methionine,, Apple Extract (Pyrus malus), Artichoke Extract 5:1 (Cynara scolymus leaf), Corn Maltodextrin, Alpha Lipoic Acid,, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis leaf), Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Biotin.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||6.4mg|| ||457|
|Choline Bitartrate||700mg|| ||-|
|Sodium Sulphate||200mg|| ||-|
|Artichoke Extract 5:1||100mg|| ||-|
|Apple Extract||100mg||(Providing 5% phloridzin)||-|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||20mg|| ||-|
|Green Tea Extract||10mg|| ||-|
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.