A low potency B complex supplement containing B vitamins and associated nutrients. B vitamins are important in health, growth and development. Junior B Complex capsules are suitable from 5 years of age and can be opened if necessary.
- Suitable for children between 5 and 14 years of age
- Vitamins B5, B6, B12 and folic acid are required for growth and development
- Vitamins B5, B6, B12 and folic acid are required for healthy brain function
- Contains magnesium to support the function of the nervous system
- Magnesium assists the formation of essential metabolic enzymes in the body
- Provides buffered vitamin C
- L-Glycine is required for the synthesis of co-factors that ensure the utilisation of B vitamins
- Vitamins B6 and B12 are presented in their biologically active forms
- Vitamin B6 is essential for sexual development during adolescence
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 40mg
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) 25mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 25mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 25mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 25mg
- Vitamin B6 25mg
- Choline Bitartrate 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
- P.A.B.A (para amino benzoic acid) 25mg
- L-Glycine 10mg
- Magnesium 3mg
- Biotin 200mcg
- Folic Acid 150mcg
- Vitamin B12 50mcg
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate),, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Riboflavin, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, L-Glycine, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide &, Magnesium Stearate), Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Suitable from 5 years of age.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Vitamin C||40mg|| ||50|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||25mg|| ||2273|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25mg|| ||1786|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||25mg||Niacin Equivalent||156|
|Vitamin B6||25mg|| ||1786|
|Folic Acid||150mcg|| ||75|
|Vitamin B12||50mcg|| ||2000|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||25mg|| ||417|
|Choline Bitartrate||25mg|| ||-|
|P.A.B.A (Para Amino Benzoic Acid)||25mg|| ||-|
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.