A liquid lactase formula which can be added to milk to support the digestion of lactose (milk sugar). Suitable for both adults and children.
- High potency lactase enzyme
- A stable and biologically active source of this vegetable enzyme
- Lactase hydrolyses the lactose in milk into glucose and galactose, two forms of simple sugars that can be digested and tolerated by lactose intolerant individuals
- Each 15ml bottle is able to convert approximately 78 pints of milk
- Acid stable against stomach pH
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Lactase Enzyme 200mcl (providing 430 lactase units)
Glycerol, Purified Water, Lactase Enzyme.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Add five drops to one pint (568ml) of milk and refrigerate for 24 hours before use.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Lactase Enzyme||200µl (5 drops)||(providing 1075 lactase units)||-|
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.