Linseed Oil (flaxseed oil) is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, derived from cold pressed linseeds. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for many biochemical functions within the body. Linseeds are also a source of phyto-oestrogens.
- Linseed oil is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and contains approximately twice as much Omega-3 fatty acids per gram of weight as fish oil
- Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% Omega-3 and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by heart muscle
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
- Linseed oil is a phyto-oestrogen and may support hormones
- Contains vitamin E to maintain stability
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Linseed Oil (Flaxseed oil) 3150mg
- Vitamin E 45 iu 30 mg alpha tocopherol equivalent
Linseed Oil, Capsule Shell (Potato Starch, Sorbitol, Maltitol, Glycerol, Emulsifier, (Glyceryl Monostearate), Vitamin E (As DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable in pregnancy
- One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed
- Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Vitamin E 45 iu||30 mg||Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent||250|
|Linseed Oil (Flaxseed oil)||3000mg|| ||-|
|Providing Omega-3 (ALA)||1350mg|| ||-|
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.