Providing concentrated grapefruit seed extract in liquid form to help maintain the correct balance of intestinal microflora. suited to those who have difficulties with tablets and capsules, children, the elderly and is safe for use during pregnancy.
- Provides a concentrated liquid source of grapefruit seed extract
- Grapefruit seed extract has been used in food to reduce bacterial and yeast spoilage
- Grapefruit seed extract may help to maintain the balance of intestinal flora
- Can be used as part of a yeast elimination diet
- If diluted, it can be used as a mouthwash, throat gargle or vaginal douche
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Grapefruit Oil (Citrus grandis) 200mcl (Skin, Pulp and Seed)
Purified water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Preservatives (Glycerol & Potassium Sorbate), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus grandis Pulp, Skin & Seed), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable from 2 years of age at one drop per day, from 6 years at two per day, and for adults at three drops twice daily in water with food, or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Grapefruit Oil (Citrus grandis)||200mcl||(Skin, Pulp and Seed)|| |
| || || || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.