Magnesium Taurate provides magnesium and the amino acid L-Taurine. Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, normal energy metabolism, the normal function of the nervous system and normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
Magnesium Taurate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
- Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Taurine||1647mg|| || |
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.